a26 November 2012

Kitesurfer and my article on HDR One

I really like shooting action shots from time to time. When I was on Fuerteventura I also had a chance to do this with so many water sports enthusiasts all over the place. Here is one of such photos. I used shutter speed of 1/800 s to freeze motion but now I can see that using even faster shutter speed would be a great idea.

I would also like to share the link to my article on HDR One page: Understanding HDR. It details what HDR and tone-mapping really are. Hope you will learn something interesting from it.

EXIF data:
Camera: Canon 50D
Lens: Canon 70-300 f/4-5.6 L IS USM
Focal length: 300 mm
Aperture: f/6.3
Exposure time: 1/800 s
ISO: 200
Number of exposures: 1
E.V. Step: n/a
Flash used: no
Tripod used: no
Filters used: no
Software: Lightroom 4.1, Photoshop CS5

Thanks for the link....It looks as if it could develop into a really good site.

Post a Comment

1 komentarze:

  1. Thanks for the link....It looks as if it could develop into a really good site.

    ReplyDelete