a5 September 2013

Severe storm

Click on the photo to view it in large size on black background.
One thing which you should notice today when entering my blog's main page is that I increased photos size there as well. They are now almost 20% larger compared to what they were! I still recommend clicking on the "Read more..." link as this way you can learn a lot more about a photo I share (not only EXIF but often also post-processing details or a story behind the shot). BTW you can always click on a photo to view it in even bigger size and on black background.

Most of you liked the new blog template although a few of you gave me some great suggestions and I plan to implement some of them in following days.

Today's photo was taken during a severe storm in Poland a few years ago. Unfortunately, I removed EXIF data from the image by that time so I can't share it today.

Post a Comment