a25 November 2013

The Man on the Bridge

The man on the bridge
Click on the photo to view it in large size on black background.
Today I would like to share landscape photo I took in Tatra mountains recently. Autumn colours, bridge and the man walking down the path created quite nice and interesting composition in my opinion.

BTW for this photo I used one of my free autumn Lightroom presets. If you haven't downloaded them yet, you can do this here.

Technical details:
Camera: Canon 5D MK III
Lens: Canon 24 f/1.4 L USM II
Focal length: 60 mm
Aperture: f/7.1
Exposure time: 1/100 s ("middle" exposure)
ISO: 1600
Number of exposures: 1
E.V. Step: n/a
Flash used: no
Tripod: no
Filters: circular polarizing filter
Technique: luminosity masking
Software: Magic Lantern 2.3, Lightroom 5.0, Photoshop CC, various Topaz Plugins

Where was this photo taken:

Post a Comment