a14 December 2013

Walking into the fog

Tourists walking on Kasprowy Wierch
Click on the photo to view it in large size on black background.
Not my typical photo for sure. This black & white image shows some tourists making their way towards fog on Kasprowy Wierch mountain. When I reached peak of Kasprowy Wierch, the weather was quite good allowing me to take some nice landscape shots. It was cloudy but visibility was very good offering nice views over valley of Stawy Gasienicowe. After about 30 minutes, however, the weather changed completely - it started to rain and some fogs appeared. I could no longer take landscape shots so I focused more on people and the conditions.

Technical details:
Camera: Canon 5D MK III (read my review here)
Lens: Canon 24-105 f/4 L IS USM
Focal length: 24 mm
Aperture: f/6.3
Exposure time: 1/125 s ("middle" exposure)
ISO: 400
Number of exposures: 1
E.V. Step: n/a
Flash used: no
Tripod: no
Filters: no
Technique: black & white conversion
Software: Magic Lantern 2.3, Lightroom 5.0, Photoshop CC, Topaz BW Effects, Topaz Clarity

Where was this photo taken:

Post a Comment