a2 March 2014

3000 downloads of HDR tutorial

3000 downloads of HDR tutorial eBook

I'm very happy to announce that after just 3 months since its release my free HDR tutorial eBook has been downloaded 3000 times! When I shared it initially I didn't expect such good results. I hoped for 1000 downloads or so, so I'm very positively surprised! Thank you everyone who downloaded it. And thank you for all the positive comments I got after sharing it! I hope you learnt something from it :)

BTW if you liked it I would really appreciate that if you could share a link to it so more people could read it.

If you haven't downloaded it yet, you can get it here. If you're still not convinced you should read it, I'd like to mention that in it I share almost whole my workflow - from taking HDR images, to post-processing them in Photomatix Pro. Besides I give some general tips and talk a little bit about the theory. So if you like my High Dynamic Range photos and would like to learn how to capture such images yourself, this tutorial can really help you.

Daily photo - Mountain huts

Today I would like to take a short break from sharing photos from my trip to Yucatan, Mexico to keep you interested (there are still plenty of images from this trip I'd love to share though!). Instead I decided to upload photo I took last autumn in Polish Tatra Mountains. It shows a few mountain huts in Hala Gąsienicowa.
Mountain huts in Hala Gąsienicowa


Finally some EXIF info:

Technical details:
Camera: Canon 5D MK III (read my review here)
Lens: Canon 24-104 f/4 L IS USM
Focal length: 24 mm
Aperture: f/8.0
Exposure time: 1/320 s ("middle" exposure)
ISO: 100
Number of exposures: 7
E.V. Step: n/a
Flash used: no
Tripod: yes
Filters: circular polarizing filter
Technique: exposure fusion, luminosity masking
Software: Magic Lantern, Photomatix Pro 5 (Fusion/Real-Estate), Lightroom 5.3, Photoshop CC, Topaz Clarity

Where was this photo taken:

Post a Comment