a19 May 2014

Below Kondracka Kopa

Daily photo - Below Kondracka Kopa

High Dynamic Range photo that you can see below was taken by me last autumn from saddle below Kondracka Kopa in Tatra Mountains in Poland. It was so windy on that day that I didn't decide to set up my tripod fearing that it'll get stolen by the wind together with my camera. And I really regret that because it's a great spot to take wonderful panoramic photos. Hopefully next time I'll be there, it won't be so windy!

Below Kondracka Kopa


Finally some EXIF info:
Technical details:
Camera: Canon 5D MK III (read my review here)
Lens: Canon 24-105 f/4 L IS USM
Focal length: 24 mm
Aperture: f/9.0
Exposure time: 1/500 s ("middle" exposure)
ISO: 320
Number of exposures: 3
E.V. Step: 2.0
Flash used: no
Tripod: no
Filters: circular polarizing filter
Technique: HDR, tone-mapping, luminosity masking
Software: Magic Lantern, Photomatix Pro 5 (Contrast Optimizer), Lightroom 5.3, Photoshop CC, Topaz Clarity

Where was this photo taken:

Post a Comment