a14 May 2014

Prints on sale and Sunset in Mexico

Prints - spring sale

If you would like to buy any of my photos as prints, I have some good news for you. Starting today prints are now much cheaper (the difference in price starts from few bucks for the cheapest prints up to around 40 USD for the more expensive ones).

Please note it's time limited offer that will end at the end of May 2014!

You can buy prints here or directly from my blog by clicking on the green "Buy print" button below photo of your choice.

Daily photo - Sunset in Mexico

Today I would like to share another high dynamic range landscape photo from Mexico. I used neutral density filter to blur the water a little bit. I also went with a bit "softer" processing than usual.

If you would like to learn how to capture such images yourself, make sure to read my free HDR tutorial.
Sunset in Mexico


Finally some EXIF info:
Technical details:
Camera: Sony NEX-6 (read my review here)
Lens: Sony E 10-18 f/4
Focal length: 12 mm
Aperture: f/22.0
Exposure time: 10.0 s ("middle" exposure)
ISO: 100
Number of exposures:8
E.V. Step: 1.0
Flash used: no
Tripod: yes
Filters: Cokin ND X variable density filter
Technique: HDR, tone-mapping, luminosity masks
Software: Photomatix Pro 5 (Contrast Optimizer), Lightroom 5.3, Photoshop CC, Topaz Clarity

Where was this photo taken:

Post a Comment