a5 May 2014

View from Hala Gasienicowa

Daily photo - Path through Hala Ornak

High Dynamic Range photo that you can see below was taken by me last autumn in Hala Gąsienicowa in Polish Tatra mountains. Originally it wasn't panoramic shot but I thought it would look better this way so I cropped it on top and bottom to achieve panoramic aspect ratio.

This week I should have new tutorial for you, so stay tuned :)
View from Hala Gąsienicowa


Finally some EXIF info:
Technical details:
Camera: Canon 5D MK III (read my review here)
Lens: Canon 24-105 f/4 L IS USM
Focal length: 24 mm
Aperture: f/8.0
Exposure time: 1/200 s ("middle" exposure)
ISO: 640
Number of exposures: 5
E.V. Step: 1.0
Flash used: no
Tripod: no
Filters: circular polarizing filter
Technique: HDR, tone-mapping, luminosity masking
Software: Magic Lantern, Photomatix Pro 5 (Contrast Optimizer), Lightroom 5.3, Photoshop CC, Topaz Clarity

Where was this photo taken:

Post a Comment