a5 August 2014

Big day - 50.000 views of HDR tutorial

Big day - 50.000 views of HDR tutorial

It's a big day for me as my HDR tutorial has been just viewed for more than 50.000 times already! Additionally PDF version of the tutorial was downloaded 6000 times. 

It means that quite a lot of HDR photographers followed my advice what is a really great thing! Even if not everyone who read my tutorial really enjoyed it, I know of a lot of people who did. Thank you everyone for your positive comments and feedback.

If you haven't read my HDR tutorial yet, you can do so here.

Daily photo - Hotel in the evening

Today I would like to share high dynamic range image I took in Mexico. The image is pretty simple, however, I really like colour of water in the pool.
Hotel in the evening

Camera info

Finally some EXIF information:
Technical details:
Camera: Sony NEX-6 (read my review here)
Lens: Sony 10-18 f/4
Focal length: 11 mm
Aperture: f/5.0
Exposure time: 2 s ("middle" exposure)
ISO: 800
Number of exposures: 6
E.V. Step: 1.0
Flash used: no
Tripod: yes
Filters: no
Technique: HDR, tone-mapping, luminosity masks
Software: Photomatix Pro 5 (Contrast Optimizer), Lightroom 5.4, Photoshop CC, Topaz Clarity

Where was this photo taken:

Post a Comment