a28 October 2014

City of London

Daily photo - City of London

Today I'd like to share with you another image I took earlier this year in London. It was late sunset already (or early blue hour I should say) because on that evening I was more focused on Tower Bridge than anything else what left me with just a few minutes for other subjects. But in fact London skyline benefitted from that late hour. City lights contrasted very nicely with blues of the sky and just a touch of purple behind scyscrapers in the right made the scene even more beautiful.
City of London

Camera Info

Finally some EXIF info:
Technical details:
Camera: Canon 5D MK III (read my review here)
Lens: Canon 24-105 f/4 L IS USM
Focal length: 55 mm
Aperture: f/6.3
Exposure time: 3.2 s ("middle" exposure)
ISO: 100
Number of exposures: 5
E.V. Step: 1.0
Flash used: no
Tripod: yes
Filters: no
Technique: HDR, tone-mapping, luminosity masking
Software: Magic Lantern, Photomatix Pro 5 (Contrast Optimizer), Lightroom 5.4, Photoshop CC, Topaz Clarity, Topaz Detail

Where was this photo taken:

Post a Comment