a5 December 2014

Pagoda in Kew Gardens

Daily photo - Pagoda in Kew Gardens

Pagoda in Kew Gardens

Today I would like to share HDR photo of pagoda I took in Kew Gardens in London. Kew Gardens park is full of surprises and beautiful spots and was one of the parks I enjoyed most during my stay in London. However, I didn't expect to see that! This 50-meter building from the end of 18th century looks really beautiful (although a bit out of place for me) and is higher than anything around it. Given that and the fact there is viewing terrace on its top you can see big part of the park from there. Provided you will manage to climb something like 250 steps if I recall correctly as there is no lift.

BTW if you would like to create such images yourself, make sure to read my free HDR tutorial.

Camera Info

Finally some EXIF info:
Technical details:
Camera: Canon 50D
Lens: Canon 10-22 f/3.5-4.5 USM
Focal length: 14 mm
Aperture: f/6.3
Exposure time: 1/250 s ("middle" exposure)
ISO: 100
Number of exposures: 3
E.V. Step: 2.0 EV
Flash used: no
Tripod: yes
Filters: no
Technique: HDR, tone-mapping, luminosity masks
Software: Magic Lantern 2.3, Photomatix Pro 5.0 (Contrast Optimizer), Lightroom 5.0, Photoshop CC, Topaz Clarity, Topaz Detail

Where was this photo taken:

Post a Comment