a18 May 2012

Cabo da Roca

Cabo da Roca in Portugal
Click on the photo to view it in large size on black background.
I took this photo in Cabo da Roca, near Sintra in Portugal and processed it with Photomatix Pro 4.2. As you can see I took it with Canon 50D not 5D MK II. The truth is I use both cameras and always have both with me. Most of the time I have telezoom lens attached to one of them and wide-angle lens to the other. I don't need to switch lenses that often what saves me time and also protects sensor from dust and other dirt.

BTW I'm also present on Facebook so be sure to follow me there as I upload even more photos there. There are a number of other sites and portals on which I have accounts - be sure to check them in the About me section.

Here is EXIF data:
Camera: Canon 50D
Lens: Canon 10-22 f/3.5-4.5 USM
Focal length: 10 mm
Aperture: f/10.0
Shutter speed: 1/250 s (for "normal" exposure)
ISO: 400
Number of exposures: 3

Where was this photo taken:

Post a Comment