- Canon 5D MK III - my main camera that I use for almost all my landscape photos. You can read my full review here.
- Canon 50D - my backup camera. Due to the fact it's a crop sensor (1.6x) I often use it when I need maximum focal lengths (eg. animals and action shots).
- Sony NEX-6 - very nice mirrorless camera which I use whenever I want to travel light and/or look like a regular tourist. You can read my full review here.
- Canon 10-22 mm f/3.5-4.5 - fantastic ultra-wide angle lens for the crop sensor. Most of my landscape photos were taken with it.
- Canon 50 mm f/1.8 - this lens is somewhat special. It's very cheap, light, simple but at the same time it offers very good image quality and has very fast aperture. I use it when I'm in need of using fast aperture (eg. to create very shallow depth-of-field) and in portraiture.
- Canon 24-105 L f/4 - one of my favourite lenses. At the moment it's the lens which is attached to my 5D MK III most of the time. It nicely fills the gap between wide-angle lens and tele zoom. I use it both to shoot landscape, architecture and detail.
- Canon 70-300 L f/4-5.6 - this is one of the sharpest of all my lenses. Also the contrast it produces is really superb. It offers 4 EV image stabilization what makes it possible to shoot handheld even in the night (really - I took some night street shots hand-held with it and they were pretty sharp!). You can read my full review here.
- Canon 100 L f/2.8 IS USM Macro - I use this lens for macro and portrait photos because it is extremely sharp (macro lenses are often sharper than others) and produces wonderful bokeh. You can read my full review here.
- Canon 24 L f/1.4 USM - fantastic very sharp wide-angle lens. I use it for landscapes, astrophotography and portraits when I need wide angle perspective with shallow depth of field. You can read my full review here.
- Sony E 10-18 f/4
- Sony E 16-50 f/3.5-5.6
- Sony E 55-210 f/4.5-6.3
- Wacom Intuos Pro M tablet - exellent tool making post-processing much easier and effective. You can read my review here.
- Canon 580 EX II flash unit
- Nissin MF 18 macro ring flash unit
- UV filters - I use them mostly to protect my lenses from scratches
- Marumi Circular Polarizing Filter
- Hoya ND4 and Hoya ND400 neutral density filters
- Cokin NDX variable density neutral filter
- Hoya neutral density graduated filter
- Hoya IR72 infrared filter
- Photomatix Pro 5.0 - I use Photomatix Pro for all my HDR work
- Photoshop CC
- Lightroom 5.3
- Topaz Bundle, Topaz ReStyle
- PTGui - I use PTGui to create panoramas
- Portrait Professional Studio 11