a13 December 2013

Inspiring other artists

Morning in Tatra Mountains
Click on the photo to view it in large size on black background.
One of the great things about being photographer and artist in general is that you can sometimes inspire other artists. Quite recently one of my photos taken in Tatra mountains (you can see it above) in the very early morning last winter, inspired painter Alicia Elliott (https://www.facebook.com/TheLiquidflight) to paint below image.

And in fact I recently get quite a few messages that I inspired someone to take a photo or paint something. It's really cool and motivating. And it means that my photos are probably better than I tend to think about them ;)

BTW make sure to read my free HDR tutorial eBook, if you haven't already.


Where was this photo taken:

Post a Comment