|This HDR photo was taken in the Vatican Museums in Rome. I really like the light in the left side and on the angel.|
To achieve this look follow the steps below:
- Open your photo (photos) in Photomatix Pro and click on the Tone Mapping/Fusion button.
- Decrease Saturation to 0.
- Click on the Process button. At this stage you will have black & white image.
- Click Tone Mapping button again.
- Now the fun begins:
- Move the Saturation slider to 100. You might also want to reduce Strength and White Point to 0.
- Now play with the Temperature slider. Moving it to the right will make your image sepia like. You can also use Saturation slider to make effect weaker if you like.
Here is the final photo: