a5 September 2012

New records

Internet is a weird beast. Day by day you can get almost the same number of visitors (with constant but rather small increase in time) and then suddenly your site gets a few times more visits because someone shared a link to it. That happened yesterday to my blog. Usually I don't have many unique visitors/pageviews (about 100 - 150 unique visitors and about 250 - 350 of pageviews daily). But yesterday all records were beaten. I don't know who shared the link and where exactly, I only know most of the traffic came from Facebook. So whoever did it, I would like to thank him or her.

Today I would like to share a photo of the Warsaw University Library. I was there with a group of friends about half an hour before sunset meaning that many people were finishing their work. That made it very difficult to take a decent shot (because every few seconds someone went in front of your lens) and this is the best I got.

EXIF data:
Camera: Canon 50D
Lens: Canon 10-22 f/3.5-4.5 USM
Focal length: 10 mm
Aperture: f/11.0
Exposure time: 1/30 s ("middle" exposure)
ISO: 100
Number of exposures: 7
E.V. Step: 1.5
Flash used: no
Tripod: yes
Filters: no
Software: Photomatix Pro 4.2.4, Lightroom 4.1, Photoshop CS5


Wyświetl większą mapę

Post a Comment