a1 September 2012

The Copernicus and the Blue Hour

Yesterday I posted an entry about the Copernicus Science Centre. Here is another photo showing it. As I mentioned I don't take photos during the blue hour very often but it's one of them. I like this shot especially for the complementary colors (blues and oranges). However, one day I'd like to retake this photo because I slightly regret not slowing down the aperture by a few stops (I shot at f/10.0) what would result in better "stars" around the light sources (and there are quite a few of them in this frame).

BTW, August was yet another month in which number of visitors on this blog significantly increased (by about 30% compared to July). I'm really happy about that because it means that some of you like my ramblings :) I would be of course grateful for sharing this blog if you find it interesting and/or useful and also for writing more comments because your feedback would make this site much much better. Thank you!

Here is EXIF data:
Camera: Canon 50D
Lens: Canon 10-22 f/3.5-4.5 USM
Focal length: 10 mm
Aperture: f/10.0
Exposure time: 1.0 s ("middle" exposure)
ISO: 100
Number of exposures: 5
E.V. Step: 1.5
Flash used: no
Tripod: yes
Filters: no
Software: Photomatix Pro 4.2.4, Lightroom 4.1, Photoshop CS5


Wyświetl większą mapę

Where was this photo taken:

Post a Comment