a14 October 2012

Walk in the forest

Click on the photo to view it in large size on black background.
Today I'll give you a break from the landscape photos and I'm uploading something completely different - a photo from the shoot with my sister and her horse Ghost (Duszek). I was using 24 mm lens most of the shoot because I wanted to fit both my sister and the horse in the frame. I also wanted to blur the background a little bit so I chose f/1.4. The most difficult part for me was getting so close to the horse (and I was really close as I was using a wide-angle lens) as I know it's quite easy to scare it (for that reason I decided not to use flash). But all went well :) And I like the result as well.

EXIF data:
Camera: Canon 5D MK II
Lens: Canon 24 f/1.4 L USM
Focal length: 24 mm
Aperture: f/1.4
Exposure time: 1/125 s
ISO: 200
Number of exposures: 1
E.V. Step: n/a
Flash used: no
Tripod: no
Filters: no
Software: Lightroom 4.1, Photoshop CS5

Post a Comment