a9 November 2013

Interview with me

View from Przełęcz pod Kopą Kondracką
Click on the photo to view it in large size on black background.
First of all I'm happy to announce that you can read interview with me on 7tutorials website: http://www.7tutorials.com/uncovering-artists-through-windows-themes-wojciech-toman. You can also download Windows 7 & 8 theme from there that features some of my photos.

I also made some small changes to the blog. First of all I made background much darker so it should be less distracting and made a few other cosmetic design changes with more to come in days to follow. Finally I added location link to posts. Clicking on it will show you location on Google maps where I took given photo. It should give you better ideas on interesting spots if you plan to visit same places as I did.

Today photo was taken from the saddle below Kondracka Kopa. It was very cold and windy when I was there (on that day wind known as Halny blew there) so I didn't get closer to the ridge to get better photo as I didn't find this very safe to do. However, I still like the light shafts over the valley - they look pretty nice.

Technical details:
Camera: Canon 5D MK III
Lens: Canon 24-105 f/4 L IS USM
Focal length: 24 mm
Aperture: f/9.0
Exposure time: 1/320 s ("middle" exposure)
ISO: 320
Number of exposures: 5
E.V. Step: 1
Flash used: no
Tripod: yes
Filters: circular polarizing filter
Technique: HDR, tone-mapping, luminosity masks
Software: Magic Lantern 2.3, Photomatix Pro 5.0 beta (Contrast Optimizer), Lightroom 5.0, Photoshop CC

Where was this photo taken:

Post a Comment