a22 December 2013

500k of Pageviews!

Tatra mountains at sunset
Click on the photo to view it in large size on black background.


Back in April this year I was happy to announce that my blog reached a great milestone - a total of 200.000 pageviews. By that time I couldn't expect that it will reach one more milestone this year - half a million of pageviews. But just 8 months later I'm super excited to announce that it actually did it. It just crossed a total of 500k pageviews! Wow!

It's pretty amazing, so I would like to thank everyone for your support. I would like to thank for your views, shares of my posts and comments (I get quite a lot of them recently), both here on Facebook, Google+ and ones you send via email. Without you, my dear readers, this blog wouldn't exist. I write content for others to read and if there was no one reading it, there would be no point in writing it :)

I also hope that next year I will manage to reach my next milestone - 1 million of pageviews and I hope that you will help me in achieving that.

Today, I would also like to share a photo I took during winter sunset in Tatra mountains.

Technical details:
Camera: Canon 5D MK II
Lens: Canon 70-300 f/4-5.6 L IS USM
Focal length: 300 mm
Aperture: f/9.0
Exposure time: 1/500 s ("middle" exposure)
ISO: 500
Number of exposures: 1
E.V. Step: n/a
Flash used: no
Tripod: yes
Filters: no
Technique: luminosity masking
Software: Magic Lantern 2.3, Lightroom 5.0, Photoshop CC, Topaz Clarity

Where was this photo taken:

Post a Comment