a23 April 2014

Photomatix Pro Presets downloaded 2000 times!

2000 downloads of free Photomatix Presets

Just a few days ago I announced that my free HDR tutorial has been downloaded 4000 times, and today I reached another milestone with my free content - my Photomatix Pro presets have been downloaded over 2000 times!

Note: If you haven't downloaded them yet, you can get my free presets for Photomatix here. It's a huge bundle with 100 presets that will work in both Photomatix Pro 5 and older versions (there are just a few version 5 exclusives). They are good for all types of HDR work so make sure to give them a chance.

Daily photo - Sunset over Warsaw

Today I would like to share another HDR image from Warsaw. It was very late sunset already when I took this picture but there was still some beautiful light on the buildings.
Sunset over Warsaw


Finally some EXIF info:
Technical details:
Camera: Canon 5D MK III (read my review here)
Lens: Canon 70-300 f/4-5.6 L IS USM (read my review here)
Focal length: 221 mm
Aperture: f/10.0
Exposure time: 1/4 s ("middle" exposure)
ISO: 100
Number of exposures: 3
E.V. Step: 1.0
Flash used: no
Tripod: yes
Filters: no
Technique: HDR, tone-mapping, luminosity masking
Software: Magic Lantern, Photomatix Pro 5 (Contrast Optimizer), Lightroom 5.3, Photoshop CC, Topaz Clarity

Where was this photo taken:

Post a Comment