a7 May 2014

Silence

Daily photo - Silence

I took so many nice landscape HDR images during my last trip to Mexico and here is another one showing single boat during late sunset. What I like in it is this tranquil mood which was achieved thanks to using long exposure (longest exposure in my bracketed sequence was 20 seconds) and wonderful colours.

If you would like to learn how to capture such images yourself, make sure to read my free HDR tutorial.
Silence


Finally some EXIF info:
Technical details:
Camera: Sony NEX-6 (read my review here)
Lens: Sony E 10-18 f/4
Focal length: 17 mm
Aperture: f/8.0
Exposure time: 3.2 s ("middle" exposure)
ISO: 100
Number of exposures: 8
E.V. Step: 1.0
Flash used: no
Tripod: yes
Filters: Cokin ND X variable density filter
Technique: HDR, tone-mapping, luminosity masks
Software: Photomatix Pro 5 (Contrast Optimizer), Lightroom 5.3, Photoshop CC, Topaz Clarity

Where was this photo taken:

Post a Comment