a8 July 2014

Frozen lake

Daily photo - Frozen lake

It's extremely hot in Poland in last few days so when earlier today I came across this photo from winter it made me feel a little better and so I decided to share it.

Even though this HDR image isn't extremely interesting (I hoped to capture sunrise but there wasn't one unfortunately), what I like about it is the blue colour of ice as well as various detail and textures in foreground.
Frozen lake

Camera Info

Finally some EXIF info:
Technical details:
Camera: Canon 50D
Lens: Canon 10-22 f/3.5-4.5
Focal length: 10 mm
Aperture: f/16.0
Exposure time: 2.5 s ("middle" exposure)
ISO: 200
Number of exposures: 5
E.V. Step: 1.5
Flash used: no
Tripod: yes
Filters: no
Technique: HDR, tone-mapping, luminosity masking
Software: Magic Lantern, Photomatix Pro 5 (Contrast Optimizer), Lightroom 5.4, Photoshop CC, Topaz Clarity

Post a Comment