a26 October 2014

500k views on 500px :)

500k views on 500px

It took me quite a long time but finally... I reached 500.000 views on 500px just earlier today. You can see a little proof on the right. Well, of course it isn't anything really special but on the other hand it feels very very good knowing that so many people viewed my photos. And some of them actually liked them.

Next goal - 1 million :) I hope I'll reach it quicker than it took me to reach 500k mark.

If you're on 500px, you can follow my profile here:

https://500px.com/WojciechToman

Daily photo - Crete in IR

Today I would like to share infrared landscape photo I took last year on Crete island.

If you would like to learn more about infrared photography, make sure to read my free tutorials on that subject:
Crete in IR

Camera info

Finally some EXIF information:
Technical details:
Camera: Canon 5D MK III (read my review here)
Lens: Canon 24-105 f/4 L IS USMFocal length: 35 mm
Aperture: f/8.0
Exposure time: 20.0 s ("middle" exposure)
ISO: 800
Number of exposures: 1
E.V. Step: n/a
Flash used: no
Tripod: yes
Filters: Hoya IR R72
Technique: infrared, luminosity masksSoftware: Magic Lantern, Lightroom 5.4, Photoshop CC, Topaz Clarity, Topaz Detail

Where was this photo taken:

Post a Comment