a3 October 2014

Different times of day

I'm on Ello

I've just joined yet another social network. I already lost count on how many of them I'm present. Anyway this one is called Ello. Is it better than FB or Google+? Well, it's hard to say. One thing is obvious - it's different. Its beauty lies in its simplicity and something what photographers will love - fantastic quality of images (they really look fantastic!). I'm still trying to figure out how it works so expect a more thorough opinion in the upcoming days.

If you're on Ello you can add me to your friends list if you wish: https://ello.co/wojciechtoman

BTW +Miroslav Petrasko put a nice list on his blog, where he lists a lot of photographers worth following.

Daily photo - Different times of day

Today photo is a bit of experiment. I took several HDR photos during sunset and combined them into one image in Photoshop. I sort of like this experiment and have to repeat it one day (although in a bit different form).
Different times of day

Where was this photo taken:

Post a Comment