a2 December 2014

Debod Temple in the Evening

Remember to share your best photos!

Would you like to see your two best photos from 2014 to be featured on my blog?

If so, read & follow the instructions I provided recently here. There is still plenty of time until due date (about 6 weeks) but maybe you already have your personal favorites from this very year?

Daily photo - Debod Temple in the Evening

Debod Temple during blue hour


I shared several photos of Debod Temple in Madrid in the past (eg. here and here), here is another one :) One thing that is interesting for me is how my processing skills evolve over time. Two images I linked just above are good example of that. They were processed more than one year ago, while the image from this post was edited by me very recently. I think that my post-processing becomes more & more natural with each year. At least it's my feeling but maybe I'm completely wrong :)

If you would like to create such images yourself, make sure to read my free HDR tutorial.

Camera Info

Finally some EXIF info:
Technical details:
Camera: Canon 5D MK II
Lens: Canon 24-105 f/4 L IS USM
Focal length: 32 mm
Aperture: f/8.0
Exposure time: 5 s ("middle" exposure)
ISO: 100
Number of exposures: 7
E.V. Step: 1.0 EV
Flash used: no
Tripod: yes
Filters: ND8 neutral density filter
Technique: HDR, tone-mapping, luminosity masks
Software: Magic Lantern 2.3, Photomatix Pro 5.0 (Contrast Optimizer), Lightroom 5.0, Photoshop CC, Topaz Clarity, Topaz Detail, Topaz Adjust

Where was this photo taken:

Post a Comment