a22 December 2014

Published again and IR photo from Crete

Published again 

It looks like another of my photos has been just published in Camerapixo magazine in Hot Shots Vol. 4 issue. This time, photo they published is one of my all time favourites - Street in Barcelona. BTW it's 4th time I'm published in this magazine, thank you +Artur J. Heller and +Anetta G. Heller for that wonderful opportunity! Hopefully I will manage to push some photos into Camerapixo magazine in 2015 as well ;)

Make sure to visit magazine's website, as it's full of really great and inspiring photos! Probably one of the best collection of images you can find online.

Daily photo - Infrared photo from Crete

Infrared photo from Crete

Today I would like to share infrared image I took in 2013 on the island of Crete.

If you're interested in infrared photography, I have something for you. I wrote several tutorials about it and shared them on my blog:
  • Introduction to infrared photography - will introduce you to the world of infrared photograhy. In this part I talk about equipment needed to get started with infrared photography and I also give some tips on taking infrared photos,
  • Post-processing infrared photos - in this part I focus on the post-processing of IR photos to get them this very typical look with blue skies and white foliage.
  • Simulating infrared photography in Photoshop - if you don't have tools necessary to create real infrared photos, there is an easy trick how to create fake IR photo directly in Photoshop.

Camera Info

Finally some EXIF info:
Technical details:
Camera: Canon 5D MK III (read my review here)
Lens: Canon 24-105 f/4 L IS USM
Focal length: 24 mm
Aperture: f/14.0
Exposure time: 15 s
ISO: 1600
Number of exposures: 1
E.V. Step: n/a
Flash used: no
Tripod: yes
Filters: no
Technique: infrared
Software: Magic Lantern 2.3, Photomatix Pro 5.0 (Contrast Optimizer), Lightroom 5.4, Photoshop CC, Topaz Clarity, Topaz Detail

Where was this photo taken:

Post a Comment