a20 January 2015

1 million views on SmugMug

1 million views on SmugMug

At the beginning of last year, I set up SmugMug account to host my images there. It seems that after 12 months, all my photos were viewed more than 1 million times!

BTW if you are interested in SmugMug, make sure to read my review of it.

Daily photo - The British Museum

Black & white picture from British Museum main hall.
Today I would like to share another image from London - it shows main hall of British Museum which is one of the most famous and one of the biggest museums in the world dedicated to human history and culture. It's a must see spot for anyone interested in history - there are around 8 million works originating from all continents.

I visited the museum just a few minutes before closing in hope that there will be almost none visitors but unfortunately there were still quite a lot of people visiting (probably they wanted to avoid the crowds as much as I did). Anyway I still managed to capture a few images one of which you can see today.

Camera Info

Finally some EXIF info:
Technical details:
Camera: Canon 5D MK III (read my review here)
Lens: Canon 24-105 f/4 L IS USM
Focal length: 24 mm
Aperture: f/4.0
Exposure time: 1/40 s
ISO: 200
Number of exposures: 1
E.V. Step: n/a
Flash used: no
Tripod: no
Filters: no
Technique: black & white, luminosity masking
Software: Magic Lantern, Lightroom 5.4, Photoshop CC, Topaz Clarity, Topaz Detail

Where was this photo taken:

Post a Comment