a5 February 2013

Lonely Outpost

Well, not really lonely but you can't see the other ones due to the trees and quite dense fog. The scene was pretty dark and sad so I decided to use sepia-like toning to enhance the mood.

With my hands freezing I wasn't able to set up a tripod to take this shot so I shot a single exposure hand-held using fast ISO and wide aperture. I also tested whether my camera and lenses are really water- and weatherproof as it was raining and later even snowing. All equipment passed the test. Fortunately for me :)

EXIF data:
Camera: Canon 50D
Lens: Canon 24-105 f/4 L IS USM
Focal length: 24 mm
Aperture: f/4.5
Exposure time: 1/3 s ("middle" exposure)
ISO: 1600
Number of exposures: 1
E.V. Step: n/a
Flash used: no
Tripod used: no
Filters used: no
Software: Magic Lantern 2.3, Lightroom 4.2, Photoshop CS5

Wonderful image and nice choice of processing!

Post a Comment

1 komentarze:

  1. Wonderful image and nice choice of processing!

    ReplyDelete