a4 September 2013

New (prototype) layout of the blog


Cathedral in Montpellier
Click on the photo to view it in large size on black background.
It's the second time this year that I decided to change layout of my blog. I liked the old one but got a bit bored with it. One of the benefits of new template is that photos are slightly larger what should result in a better watching experience. I also plan to add a few completely new features.

Please let me know your opinions.

Please note that for a couple of days some things might be broken.

Today photo is a single exposure taken inside a church in Montpellier. From the beginning it was more an experiment how much noise is possible to remove without sacrificing the quality too much. Although some details are definitely lost I think that result isn't that bad.

Technical details:
Camera: Canon 50D
Lens: Canon 10-22 f/3.5-4.5 USM
Focal length: 10 mm
Aperture: f/3.5
Exposure time: 1/30 s
ISO: 1600
Number of exposures: 1
E.V. Step: n/a
Flash used: no
Tripod: no
Filters: no
Technique: luminosity masks
Software: Magic Lantern 2.3, Lightroom 5.0, Photoshop CC

Post a Comment