a7 December 2013

Christmas decorations

Christmas decorations in Warsaw
Click on the photo to view it in large size on black background.
Again a photo from previous year showing decorations in Warsaw Old Town. I will finally have to visit Old Town with camera in following days to capture something new (as I'm running out of images I'd like to share/process).

However, I have a small problem with motivation recently that makes me not want to capture nor post-process any photos. Of course, it happens to everyone from time to time and I learnt that the best way of dealing with this is to wait, make a few days break from photography and then return with some great images :)

BTW I would be interested to learn how do you deal with lack of motivation.

In case of above photo I used one of the many presets from my free Photomatix Pro presets mega pack.

Technical details:
Camera: Canon 5D MK II
Lens: Canon 24-105 f/4 L IS USM
Focal length: 28 mm
Aperture: f/16.0
Exposure time: 2.5 s ("middle" exposure)
ISO: 100
Number of exposures: 7
E.V. Step: 1.0
Flash used: no
Tripod: yes
Filters: no
Technique: exposure fusion, luminosity masks
Software: Magic Lantern 2.3, Photomatix Pro 5 (Fusion/Natural), Lightroom 5.0, Photoshop CC, Topaz Clarity

Where was this photo taken:

Post a Comment