a11 January 2014

Colours in the sky

Sunrise on Fuerteventura
Click on the photo to view it in large size on black background.


First of all I would like to remind that you can still share your best photos and be featured on my blog. For more information, read this post. Deadline for sharing your images is 14th January.

My next trip will be somewhat special. For the first time in 5 or 6 years I will be travelling without my DSLR! It makes me really nervous and causes some nightmares (especially as there will be some great views there)... I keep repeating to myself 'it's not only about photos', 'it's not only about photos'... fortunately I will have a camera with me - I decided to get Sony NEX for this trip with a couple of lenses. I don't think it will work as great for me as Canon 5D MK III (and I'll probably miss my favourite Canon 24 f/1.4 lens pretty badly...) but it's still better than nothing :) and maybe this little and light camera will prove me wrong. If you follow +Trey Ratcliff's blog: http://www.stuckincustoms.com/ than you probably know that he recently SWITCHED to NEX from Nikon DSLRs! It's a great recommendation I think.

Technical details:
Camera: Canon 50D
Lens: Canon 10-22 f/3.5-4.5 USM
Focal length: 10 mm
Aperture: f/11.0
Exposure time: 32 s ("middle" exposure)
ISO: 400
Number of exposures: 5
E.V. Step: 1.0
Flash used: no
Tripod: yes
Filters: no
Technique: manual blending, luminosity masks
Software: Magic Lantern 2.3, Lightroom 5.0, Photoshop CC, Topaz Clarity

Where was this photo taken:

Post a Comment