a11 March 2014

Follow me in Social Networks

Follow me for more updates

If you like my work and would like to stay in touch with me, you can follow me in various social networks. I'm most active on Facebook and Google+ (for the reasons described here) so here are the links to my profiles there:
  • Facebook - I'm most active on Facebook. I don't only post new images there but sometimes I also give some tips and answer various questions (also from private messages).
  • Google+ - another social network where I'm quite active although on Google+ I mostly post images and comment on friends images.
I also post images quite regularly on 500px, so if you're there make sure to add me to your friends too.

Daily photo - Resting horses (painterly)

A few months ago I shared this High Dynamic Range photo, which I took previous winter in Polish Tatra Mountains. Today I would like to share the very same image but processed in a completely different way - using my painterly technique (which in recent month became one of my favourite techniques by the way).

If you would like to learn more about this technique, watch this short video where I explain it.
Resting horses on the way to Morskie Oko


Finally some EXIF info:

Technical details:
Camera: Canon 5D MK III (read my review here)
Lens: Canon 24-105 f/4 L IS USM
Focal length: 24 mm
Aperture: f/7.1
Exposure time: 1/400 s ("middle" exposure)
ISO: 200
Number of exposures: 5
E.V. Step: 1.0
Flash used: no
Tripod: yes
Filters: no
Technique: HDR, tone-mapping, luminosity masks
Software: Magic Lantern 2.3, Photomatix Pro 5 (Contrast Optimizer), Lightroom 5.3, Photoshop CC, Topaz Simplify

Where was this photo taken:

Post a Comment