a3 May 2014

My first composite image

Daily photo - Have a sit and relax

Today I would like to share different version of this photo. What this scene missed for me were stars. So what I decided to do was to manually add them using one of my older star trails photos. It means it's composite image (as I used two images to create it). Actually it's the first ever composite image from me. For the first attempt the result is quite good I think :)

Although I prefer not to add or remove any elements to my photos in this case it was necessary to achieve image I had in mind. I hope you like it.
Have a sit and relax


Finally some EXIF info:

Technical details:
Camera: Sony NEX-6 (read my review here)
Lens: Sony E 10-18 f/4
Focal length: 10 mm
Aperture: f/4.0
Exposure time: 8 s ("middle" exposure)
ISO: 100
Number of exposures: 5
E.V. Step: 1.0
Flash used: no
Tripod: yes
Filters: no
Technique: Exposure Fusion, luminosity masks
Software: Photomatix Pro 5 (Fusion/Natural), Lightroom 5.3, Photoshop CC, Topaz Clarity

Post a Comment