a13 May 2014

Panorama of Warsaw

Daily photo - Panorama of Warsaw

Today I would like to share HDR panorama from Warsaw, Poland.

Original panorama is very wide and has almost 200 megapixels but unfortunately I had to crop it on the sides to make it look better on my blog. Otherwise it didn't look nice here. I also recommend viewing it in large by clicking on the image below.
Panorama of Warsaw


Finally some EXIF info:
Technical details:
Camera: Canon 5D MK III (read my review here)
Lens: Canon 70-300 f/4-5.6 L IS USM (read my review here)
Focal length: 221 mm
Aperture: f/7.1
Exposure time: 0.4 s ("middle" exposure)
ISO: 200
Number of exposures: 5 x 20
E.V. Step: 1.0
Flash used: no
Tripod: yes
Filters: no
Technique: HDR, tone-mapping, luminosity masking
Software: Magic Lantern, Photomatix Pro 5 (Contrast Optimizer), Lightroom 5.3, Photoshop CC, Topaz Clarity

Where was this photo taken:

Post a Comment