a18 May 2014

Stream in Koscieliska Valley

About blog

At the end of February I decided to stop writing posts everyday on my blog. More than 2 months later I might say it was a really great and right decision to make. Thanks to that I now have more time to write tutorials and "essays" about photography (I have several tutorials already drafted and they should appear on my blog pretty soon) what should be good for you :) . And even more important I'm not tired of my blog anymore.

Unfortunately problem with my blog not appearing in Google search results wasn't resolved. It seems that my blog disappeared from it for good. From your perspective it doesn't have any negative effects but for me it does - my monthly number of visitors dropped to what I had in December 2012. And this number seems to fall month by month so soon almost no one will read my blog :( . It means that less people are able to find my tutorials and photos. So I would like to ask you to share link to this blog from time to time on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ so more photographers can read my articles and learn something. I would really appreciate that.

Daily photo - Stream in Koscieliska Valley

Today I would like to share simple landscape photo I took last autumn in Polish Tatra mountains. I used 2 seconds exposure to blur water slightly.
Kościeliski Stream


Finally some EXIF info:
Technical details:
Camera: Canon 5D MK III (read my review here)
Lens: Canon 24-105 f/4 L IS USM
Focal length: 75 mm
Aperture: f/16.0
Exposure time: 2 s
ISO: 100
Number of exposures: 1
E.V. Step: n/a
Flash used: no
Tripod: yes
Filters: circular polarizing filter
Technique: HDR, tone-mapping, luminosity masking
Software: Magic Lantern, Lightroom 5.3, Photoshop CC, Topaz Clarity

Where was this photo taken:

Post a Comment