a22 July 2014

Royal Palace in Madrid (B&W)

Daily photo - Royal Palace in Madrid

Unfortunately I'm very busy recently and despite the fact I still have a few thousand photos to process (and a few tutorials to share) I hardly have time to finish them. So today post will contain just a photo.

This photo is black & white version of image from Madrid I shared in the past. Black & white version has really nice contrast I think - something that I missed in the original colour image. You can view original HDR image here.
Royal Palace in Madrid (B&W)

Camera Info

Finally some EXIF info:
Technical details:
Camera: Canon 5D MK II
Lens: Canon 24-105 f/4 L IS USM
Focal length: 28 mm
Aperture: f/16.0
Exposure time: 1/160 s ("middle" exposure)
ISO: 400
Number of exposures: 3
E.V. Step: 2.0
Flash used: no
Tripod: no
Filters: no
Technique: HDR, tone-mapping, luminosity masking
Software: Magic Lantern, Photomatix Pro 5 (Contrast Optimizer), Lightroom 5.4, Photoshop CC, Topaz Clarity, Topaz BW Effects

Where was this photo taken:

Post a Comment