a6 October 2014

Autumn in Royal Baths Parks

Daily photo - Autumn in Royal Baths Parks

Uff after a few photoless weeks I finally took my camera for a short walk with me during last weekend. Weather was absolutely gorgeous so I hoped to capture some nice autumn images. I headed to my favourite park in Warsaw, which is Royal Baths Park (Łazienki Królewskie), and wandered there for a few hours photographing my favourite spots. And today I would like to share one of the images I captured during that walk. This image shows Water Palace.

Water Palace (also known as Palace on the Isle) is probably my favourite architecture subject in whole Warsaw. I photographed it numerous times during various times of day and during different seasons of the year. You can see other photos from there for example here, here and here. I never get bored with it. You can't get bored with it in fact :) architecture is pretty beautiful and together with reflections and surrounding trees this location always look very picturesque & interesting. No matter it's sunny, foggy, wether it's winter, autumn or spring. Really. Love that place.

This image is a HDR photo captured with Sony NEX-6. I took just 3 exposures at 2 EV spacing but it was sufficient as dynamic range of this scene wasn't very extreme. If you would like to learn more about HDR photography, make sure to read my complete HDR tutorial.
Autumn in Royal Baths Parks

Camera Info

Finally some EXIF info:
Technical details:
Camera: Sony NEX-6 (read my review here)
Lens: Sony 10-18 f/4
Focal length: 18 mm
Aperture: f/4.5
Exposure time: 1/125 s ("middle" exposure)
ISO: 100
Number of exposures: 3
E.V. Step: 2.0 EV
Flash used: no
Tripod: yes
Filters: circular polarizer
Technique: HDR, tone-mapping, luminosity masks
Software: Magic Lantern, Photomatix Pro 5 (Details Enhancer), Lightroom 5.4, Photoshop CC, Topaz Clarity, Topaz Detail

Where was this photo taken:

Post a Comment