a7 October 2014

My blog is not dead

My blog is not dead

If you're regular visitor to my blog, you probably noticed that recently I don't write as frequently as in the past. As I already stated in one of the previous posts I'm quite busy but should now have a bit more time and updates to this blog should be more frequently. So rest assured - this blog isn't dead and I don't indend to stop writing here.

In the coming weeks I should finally find time to finish a few tutorials (I have quite a lot of tutorials in the work in progress state) and tips so expect some exciting content really really soon.

Daily photo - Autumn reflection

Today I would like to share another HDR image from Royal Baths Park. This one shows one of the numerous ponds in the park. As I found water texture a little bit distractive I applied Topaz Simplify to it to make it look more 'painterly'.
Autumn in Royal Baths Parks

Camera Info

Finally some EXIF info:
Technical details:
Camera: Sony NEX-6 (read my review here)
Lens: Sony 10-18 f/4
Focal length: 17 mm
Aperture: f/6,3
Exposure time: 1/60 s ("middle" exposure)
ISO: 200
Number of exposures: 3
E.V. Step: 2.0 EV
Flash used: no
Tripod: no
Filters: circular polarizer
Technique: HDR, tone-mapping, luminosity masks
Software: Magic Lantern, Photomatix Pro 5 (Contrast Optimizer), Lightroom 5.4, Photoshop CC, Topaz Clarity, Topaz Detail, Topaz Simplify

Where was this photo taken:

Post a Comment