a14 November 2014

750.000 page views of my blog :)

750.000 page views of my blog

I'm thrilled to announce that my blog has been viewed more than 750.000 times! I just discovered that a few minutes ago :) Thank you everyone for paying a visit, I really appreciate that. Next milestone - 1 million.

Daily photo - Sunset in Madrid

Honestly speaking, I'm slowly running out of photos I would like to share with you. There are still tons of unprocessed images, many of which look quite promising but I will probably just never manage to edit majority of them. Too many of them and so little time for post-processing. Anyone eager to help ;) ?

Anyway I found this image from Madrid that I haven't published here yet. It was taken during sunset near Debod Temple. Dynamic range was pretty big so I decided to use 7 exposures. Also, as I wanted a little blur on water, I stopped the aperture down to f/16 what allowed me to use longer exposures and achieve the effect I wanted.
HDR photo of Debod Temple in Madrid during sunset

Camera Info

Finally some EXIF info:
Technical details:
Camera: Canon 5D MK III (read my review here)
Lens: Canon 24-105 f/4 L IS USM
Focal length: 50 mm
Aperture: f/16.0
Exposure time: 5 s ("middle" exposure)
ISO: 100
Number of exposures: 7
E.V. Step: 1.0 EV
Flash used: no
Tripod: yes
Filters: no
Technique: HDR, tone-mapping, luminosity masking
Software: Magic Lantern, Photomatix Pro 5 (Contrast Optimizer), Lightroom 5.4, Photoshop CC, Topaz Clarity, Topaz Detail

Where was this photo taken:

Post a Comment