a8 December 2014

Sunset by Vistula River

Daily photo - Sunset by Vistula River

HDR photo of golden sunset in Warsaw, Poland


Despite the fact Warsaw is pretty big city (number of people living & working here is estimated to be something between 3 and 5 million nowadays) there are still a few spots which doesn't look like a big city at all what makes them perfect for long relaxing walks and of course landscape photography. Here is one my favorite locations like that during sunset. I already shared sunset images from there earlier on my blog.

If you would like to create such images yourself, make sure to read my free HDR tutorial where I show how to do that.

BTW I'm currently finalizing new short tutorial related to HDR photography so expect it to be published here in a couple of days from now. I think that it might come in handy for fans of natural looking HDR images.

Camera Info

Finally some EXIF info:
Technical details:
Camera: Canon 50D
Lens: Canon 10-22 f/3.5-4.5 USM
Focal length: 10 mm
Aperture: f/9.0
Exposure time: 1/80 s ("middle" exposure)
ISO: 100
Number of exposures: 7
E.V. Step: 1.0 EV
Flash used: no
Tripod: yes
Filters: no
Technique: HDR, tone-mapping, luminosity masks
Software: Magic Lantern 2.3, Photomatix Pro 5.0 (Contrast Optimizer), Lightroom 5.0, Photoshop CC, Topaz Clarity, Topaz Detail

Where was this photo taken:

Post a Comment