a28 August 2012

I'm on Shutterstock!

I took this photo in Barcelona in 2010. Unfortunately it's one of just a few HDR photos I took during my trip there.
You might already know this if you follow me on Facebook (my profile is here in case you don't ;) ) - in case you're interested in buying my photos for your work I have some good news for you. A few days ago I was accepted as a Shutterstock contributor.

You can by my photos by clicking on the link below. There isn't much at the moment (there was 1 photo "available" in the morning but should be more soon as I have more photos which were accepted). I also plan to add more photos soon maybe even this week.

My latest images for sale at Shutterstock:

I wish you good luck, to sell your pics. They´re definitely high quality.

Cheers, Daniel.

Thank you very much Daniel!

Post a Comment

2 komentarze:

  1. I wish you good luck, to sell your pics. They´re definitely high quality.

    Cheers, Daniel.

    ReplyDelete