a7 August 2012

One more photo of droplets

Today I upload one more photo of drops from the recent shoot. I hope you're not bored with it. Even though I shoot mainly HDR photos I believe it's very important for a photographer to try something outside his comfort zone (which for me is landscapes/architecture) as it helps in improving general skills. That's why from time to time I take different photos (eg. animals or macro).

EXIF data:
Camera: Canon 5D MK II
Lens: Canon 100 mm f/2.8 L IS USM Macro
Focal length: 100 mm
Aperture: f/9.0
Exposure time: 1/250 s
ISO: 100
Number of exposures: 1
E.V. Step: n/a
Flash used: yes, off-camera
Tripod: yes
Filters: no
Software: Lightroom 4.1, Photoshop CS5

This is beautiful. Also, that's great advice. I've been trying to do that even though I can't really identify my strength as a photographer yet.

Post a Comment

1 komentarze:

  1. This is beautiful. Also, that's great advice. I've been trying to do that even though I can't really identify my strength as a photographer yet.

    ReplyDelete