a31 December 2012

20k pageviews and last post this year


Yesterday my blog reached yet another milestone - 20.000 pageviews in a single month! For me it's a great achievement because at the beginning of this year my blog had only around 200 - 300 pageviews monthly so now it's 100 times more. I hope to have 200.000 pageviews per month at the end of next year :) that would be nice (but would be hard to achieve as well but I hope you will help ;) )

You can view my summary of this year in pictures here (in form of free eBook) and also view my top 5 photos taken in 2012.

As this is also my last post in 2012 I would like to wish you all a Happy New Year full of positive surprises and events. I also hope to view great photos from you in the coming year.

And finally a few words about the photo from this post. It shows surroundings of La Casa de los Coroneles (House of the Colonels) in the town of La Oliva on Fuerteventura. I used only 3 exposures at 2 EV spacing but they covered dynamic range of the scene pretty well.

Happy New Year.
May you get a million comments a day...dread the thought.

congrats Wojciech and Happy New Year!

Post a Comment

3 komentarze: