a27 December 2012

My Top 5 this year

With year 2012 getting to an end I decided to make a small summary of it. It was a very nice year for me concerning photography. I greatly improved my skills (both as a photographer and retoucher), I became Shutterstock contributor, some of my photos were exhibited and also a few were used in a magazine. That's all great and I hope the next year will bring even more interesting things. But the most important thing is I took a few shots that I think are of high quality.

Below you fill find summary of my best photos taken this year. It's a very personal choice. Interesting thing is that only 2 out of 5 photos below are HDR photos. It shows that this year I tried a lot of different techniques and types of photography.

#5 Photo of a family in Dahab, Egypt.

#4 Photo of the jaguar from Warsaw Zoo.

#3 The Hieronymites Monastery in Lisbon

#2 Two roads, Milky Way over Fuerteventura Island

And the winner is...
#1 Buying books, Warsaw photo I took very recently became my personal favourite this year. I love everything about it - from composition to colors and mood it creates.

Outstanding work!!I love your choices. You are a well rounded and talented photographer!

great shots, all of them - but you know my fave is that book store shot...so nice!!

I agree. it is also my favorite. I congratulate you. You are an inspiration to beginners like me. I thank you for yout blog.

Post a Comment

3 komentarze:

  1. Outstanding work!!I love your choices. You are a well rounded and talented photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great shots, all of them - but you know my fave is that book store shot...so nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. it is also my favorite. I congratulate you. You are an inspiration to beginners like me. I thank you for yout blog.

    ReplyDelete