a21 April 2013

Case study: sunset in Tatra mountains

More and more people keep me asking how did I process my particular photos. As it's rather difficult to describe in text as this process often involves many steps, many layers masks (in some cases a few dozens!), various blending modes etc. I decided to start new series of short video tutorials in which I will show you some details about my post-processing.

In the first part of this new series I'm showing post-processing of above photo taken in Tatra mountains, Poland. I shared this image before but as you were interested in learning more about post-processing this photo I'm resharing it.

But without further ado, here's the video tutorial:

It is a very nice picture! I really believe there were many layer masks used before its done. But the result is truly amazing! Thanks!

Post a Comment

2 komentarze:

  1. It is a very nice picture! I really believe there were many layer masks used before its done. But the result is truly amazing! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete