a30 June 2014

Sleeping on the tree

Daily photo - Sleeping on the tree

Something slightly different today :) I captured this photo of a sleeping owl in London zoo. I had hoped that it would finally open its eyes and stare at me but despite I waited for quite a long time - it didn't. However, I still like this photo for some reasons.

Also make sure to subscribe to my Newsletter - this way you won't miss the most interesting content from my blog and from time to time there will be some subscribers-exclusive content. First issue should appear in just a few days.

Sleeping on the tree

Camera Info

Finally some EXIF info:
Technical details:
Camera: Canon 5D MK III (read my review here)
Lens: Canon 70-300 f/4-5.6 L IS USM (read my review here)
Focal length: 300 mm
Aperture: f/5.6
Exposure time: 1/400 s ("middle" exposure)
ISO: 100
Number of exposures: 1
E.V. Step: n/a
Flash used: no
Tripod: no
Filters: no
Technique: n/a
Software: Magic Lantern, Lightroom 5.4, Photoshop CC, Topaz Clarity, Topaz Detail

Where was this photo taken:

Post a Comment