a1 August 2014

Those eyes

Daily photo - Those eyes

I captured below gorilla portrait in London zoo. He was seating on the ground of his "house", chewing something and giving visitors sad looks. When he looked at me I quickly zoomed in to fill whole frame with his head and pressed shutter release. I'm pretty happy with the outcome although I would prefer to capture such image in his natural environment.
Those eyes

Camera Info

Finally some EXIF info:
Technical details:
Camera: Canon 5D MK III (read my review here)
Lens: Canon 70-300 f/4-5.6 L IS USM (read my review here)
Focal length: 214 mm
Aperture: f/5.6
Exposure time: 1/200 s
ISO: 6400
Number of exposures: 1
E.V. Step: n/a
Flash used: no
Tripod: no
Filters: no
Technique: luminosity masking
Software: Magic Lantern, Lightroom 5.4, Photoshop CC, Topaz Clarity, Topaz BW Effects

Post a Comment