a21 December 2012

Drawing from Warsaw

When I uploaded this image for the first time on my Facebook account I didn't expect many likes nor comments because I did it mostly for fun. However, in a very short time it became one of my most popular uploads. For that reason I would like to share it with you today.

To create it I used one of my recent photos from Warsaw. What I did was quite simple but I won't share all details now as I would like to write a tutorial about it if there is enough interest. Generally speaking I blended together a sketch and a photo of the same place (sketch was created digitally as I'm not skilful with drawing...).

Also make sure to give my free eBook a try. You will find more than 20 pages full of photos in it.

Very Artistic!!!!! I love the depth that it brings!

Post a Comment

1 komentarze:

  1. Very Artistic!!!!! I love the depth that it brings!

    ReplyDelete