a17 May 2012

Jurrassic Park

Botanical Garden in Lisbon
Click on the photo to view it in large size on black background.
I took this photo in Belem, Lisbon. Sun light diffused on glasses of greenhouse created some really amazing sun rays. With broken glasses and looking abandoned this botanical garden looked a bit like Jurassic Park.

Here is EXIF data:
Camera: Canon 5D Mark II
Lens: Canon 24-105 f/4 IS USM L
Focal length: 45 mm
Aperture: f/5.7
ISO: 400
Number of exposures: 3

Where was this photo taken:

Is it good or bad :) ? I must admit I haven't heard of it.

Of course it's good! Check out the last trailer - http://youtu.be/MGtfH8Uu1BU

Thanks for sharing the link :) ok so it seems I can treat czoper's comment as a compliment :)

Post a Comment

3 komentarze:

  1. Is it good or bad :) ? I must admit I haven't heard of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course it's good! Check out the last trailer - http://youtu.be/MGtfH8Uu1BU

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the link :) ok so it seems I can treat czoper's comment as a compliment :)

    ReplyDelete